Held only once every three years, The International Symposium on Mathematical Programming gives your company the opportunity to reach 1,500 decision-makers in optimization and math programming at one time in one place.
All exhibit spaces accommodate table-top displays. Booth location will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis upon receipt of a signed contract and payment. Booth fee is $1,800.
Guide to Exhibits
- AMPL Optimization Inc.
- Cambridge University Press
- Do Analytics
- Mosek ApS
- Taylor & Francis
To Reserve Booth Space
For further information: Maria Bennett Maria.Bennett@mail.informs.org; +1-770-431-0867 ext. 219
To Purchase Booth Space
Only 6 spots remaining.
For Information on Exhibit Logistics
Questions on exhibit hours, booth furnishings, shipping, etc.
Contact Christy Kline at INFORMS Meetings: Christy.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Table-top exhibit in a high-traffic area of the conference
- One complimentary full-conference registration, plus two booth-only registrations.
- Opportunity to present one 40-minute software demonstration as part of the conference. Please note that space is limited, and scheduling is done as payment is received.
- Complimentary 6’ table and 2 chairs; electrical connection.
- 100-word listing in the program book and on the web page
- Attendee names for pre- and post-conference marketing