Thank you for agreeing to organize a session for ISMP 2015 in Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
Deadline for Abstract Submission: March 2, 2015
Before Going Online: Information You Will Need
- Title or preliminary title of your session
- First and last name and email address of each Presenting Author in your session. Each session should have exactly three Presenting Authors. Each Presenting Author gives a 25 minutes talk followed by 5 minutes for questions.
- Log In
At Session Chair Log-in
- Enter your email address (if you have multiple emails, please use the same address we used in our email to you).
- Enter your email address again as your password.
- Click "LOGIN"
Session Chair Information
- Complete or revise your contact information (all required fields). You can change your password here, but be sure to print the screen so you have it for future use.
- NOTE: your email address is the key for entry into the system. It is very important that you use only one email address if you enter multiple submissions.
- Click "SAVE"
- Enter the title of your session (you can edit this later).
- Follow the instructions provided to enter your presenting authors and their email addresses.
- You can add, edit or delete presenting author information at a later date if necessary.
- You can check the status of the papers in your session at any time by clicking on STATUS.
- You can specify the order of presentations in your session by clicking ORDER (you can change the order at any time).
- Follow the instructions to email each presenting author. FIRST SELECT the author, then select the invitation or confirmation email. These "boilerplate" emails provide submission instructions to your authors. (You can use the "standard" email to compose your own message to authors.)
- Click CLOSE
Your presenting authors will each receive an email message from you inviting them to present or confirming their participation in your session and providing submission instructions.
We appreciate your organizing a session for ISMP 2015.
General submission and program questions, as well as technology difficulties: Ellen Tralongo at email@example.com
By telephone: +1-800-4INFORMS or +1-443-757-3500 ext. 592. Be sure to spell your last name and leave your phone number and message very clearly.