Thank you for agreeing to organize an Invited Cluster for ISMP 2015 in Pittsburgh, PA, USA. We appreciate your vital contribution to the success of the meeting. Please review this important information before submission your cluster.
Deadline for Abstract Submission: March 2, 2015
Before Going Online
You will need the first and last name and email address of each Session Chair in your cluster.
- Log in
At Cluster Chair Log-in
- Enter your email address (if you have multiple emails, please use the same address we used in our email to you).
- Enter your email address again as your password.
- Click "LOGIN"
Cluster Chair Information
- Complete or revise your contact information (all required fields). You can change your password here, but be sure to print the screen so you have it for future use.
- NOTE: your email address is the key for entry into the system. It is very important that you use only one email address.
- Click "SAVE"
- The title of your cluster has been entered. Click on EDIT to change it.
- You can check the status of your cluster at any time by clicking VIEW.
- Follow the instructions provided to enter your Session Chairs and their email addresses.
- You can add a new Session Chair at any time. You can edit or delete Session Chair information only until the Session Chair has entered the system and submitted their information. After that point, edits and deletes must be made by the Session Chair or by contacting Ellen Tralongo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Follow the instructions to indicate the preferred order for your sessions. Keep in mind that once the program is scheduled, your preferred order may not be possible due to conflicts for individual Session Chairs and/or presenting authors.
- Follow the instructions to email each Session Chair. FIRST SELECT the chair, then select the invitation or confirmation email. These "boilerplate" emails provide submission instructions to your Session Chairs. (You can use the "standard" email to compose your own message.)
- Click CLOSE.
Your Session Chairs will each receive an email message from you inviting them to present or confirming their participation in your cluster and providing submission instructions.
Thank you so much for organizing a cluster for ISMP 2015.
General submission and program questions, as well as technology difficulties: Ellen Tralongo at email@example.com
By telephone: +1-800-4INFORMS or +1-443-757-3500 ext. 592. Be sure to spell your last name and leave your phone number and message very clearly