Thank you for agreeing to submit an abstract for ISMP 2015 in Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
Submission Deadline: March 2, 2015
The Chair of your session has already entered your name and email address as the Presenting Author for one paper in the session. The next step is for you to enter information about yourself, your co-authors, and your paper title and abstract. If at any time you wish to remove yourself as a presenting author or wish to change the presenting author to someone else, please contact Ellen Tralongo (email@example.com).
Before Going Online: Information You Will Need
- Complete contact information (name, organization, address, email) for your co-authors
- Title of your paper
- Abstract of your paper
Note: Abstracts must be in plain text only (we cannot accommodate LaTeX or symbols). Maximum abstract length is 75 words (approximately 750 characters). Abstract titles should be 100 characters maximum.
- Log In
- Enter your email address (if you have multiple emails, please use the same address we used in our email to you).
- Enter your email address again as your password
- Click "LOGIN"
- Complete or revise your contact information (all required fields). You can change your password here, but be sure to print the screen so you have it for future use.
- NOTE: your email address is the key for entry into the system. It is important that you use only one email address.
- Click "SAVE"
Author Abstract Submission
- The session title and chair are shown. You can email your Session Chair here. If you have any special requests related to your paper or presentation, please contact your Session Chair using this email function.
- Follow the instructions provided to enter your co-authors. You can add, edit or delete co-author information at a later date if necessary.
- You can send a standard email to your co-authors by selecting the author and clicking "Standard" email.
- Click on EDIT to enter your paper title and abstract.
- If you need to change the presenting author at any time, please contact Ellen Tralongo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Follow the instructions to enter your paper title and abstract.
- Click SAVE
Review and update
- Please review what you have submitted and make any changes
- Click CLOSE
If you have any special requests related to your paper or presentation, please email your Session Chair using the email function on the “Author Abstract Submission” screen. Put “ISMP Special Request” in the subject field of the email. Special requests may only be considered if they are communicated in this way.
LCD (computer) projectors will be provided in technical session rooms. Please note that we do not supply the computer; please bring your laptop or make arrangements to use a colleague’s laptop.
You will receive an email confirming your submission. Please note that all attendees must register and pay the registration fee. We appreciate your submission to ISMP 2015.
General submission and program questions, as well as technology difficulties: Ellen Tralongo at email@example.com
By telephone: +1-800-4INFORMS or +1-443-757-3500 ext. 592. Be sure to spell your last name and leave your phone number and message very clearly.