Click here to submit a Contributed abstract.
Please review this important information before submitting your abstract.
Submission Deadline: March 2, 2015
- You are permitted only one abstract as the presenting author (speaker). You can be a co-author on other abstracts.
- As the presenting author, you are expected to present the work at the meeting. Your co-authors are also encouraged to attend.
- All attendees, including authors and Session Chairs, must register and pay the registration fee.
- You are not required to submit the entire paper; only the abstract is required.
Before you proceed to the login, have the following information ready:
- Contact information for yourself and any co-authors (full name, affiliation, email address and mailing address)
- The paper title (100 characters max) and abstract (750 characters max).
Your submission will not be accepted without the required information.
- Your email address is the key for entry into the system. It is very important that you use only one email address. You will receive an email confirming that we received your online submission.
- You will be asked to identify three clusters that would be appropriate for your talk. We will make every attempt to schedule your talk in the first or second cluster on your list.
- Use the COMMENTS field for any requests: for example, if you need an acceptance letter for budgetary reasons or to apply for a visa, or if you have scheduling requests.
- Abstracts must be in plain text only (we cannot accommodate LaTeX or symbols). Maximum abstract length is 75 words (approximately 750 characters). Abstract titles should be 100 characters maximum.
- After submission, you can return to your abstract to make changes or additions.
LCD (computer) projectors will be provided in technical session rooms. Please note that we do not supply the computer; please bring your laptop or make arrangements to use a colleague’s laptop.
General submission and program questions, as well as technology difficulties: Ellen Tralongo at email@example.com
By telephone: +1-800-4INFORMS or +1-443-757-3500 ext. 592. Be sure to spell your last name and leave your phone number and message very clearly.